Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Kenmore, South East Qld, Australia
I'm a vegetarian who loves dining out, dark chocolate and catching up with friends over a run or a bike ride followed by a yummy breakfast. I live with my carnivorous husband, dalmatian dog and burmese cat.

Friday, December 28, 2007

New Years Resolution

Well, being a New Years Resolution means you don't really have to start until the New Year - does it? I have just spent the last 4 days enjoying Christmas with different family members. All of these get togethers have involved copious amounts of food that are not normally on my agenda but tasted great all the same. Not much training has taken place and I am feeling quite fat and lazy! It all changes NOW. It is amazing how quickly the weight goes on when you start eating a lot of fat and sugars and not exercising. Tomorrow I am scheduled to do a 2hr bike ride in my big gear over a few hills so that should get things rolling (pardon the pun!). I'll let you know how the first day of my new diet and training regime goes!

0 comments: