Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Kenmore, South East Qld, Australia
I'm a vegetarian who loves dining out, dark chocolate and catching up with friends over a run or a bike ride followed by a yummy breakfast. I live with my carnivorous husband, dalmatian dog and burmese cat.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Long Pocket Ride

This morning was our BTS session with Byron.

We rode out to Long Pocket to do some hill work!

I had a good session today. The session was hills with a high cadence. We regrouped at the CSIRO at the top of Long Pocket and then rode down easy to the end of the road and then rode back at race pace and then up the hill in 110 cadence up to the bus stop, turn around and then do it all again.

I found it OK. I really struggle with the high cadence and got down as low as 68 coming up the hill, but overall I felt alright.

It was a beautiful morning, it was one of those mornings where it was good to be alive. I saw some hot air balloons just about to set off. The sun rising over the river was lovely.

It is starting to get to the point where I am going to have to wear warmer clothes though! I was freezing cold when we set off and then I warmed up quickly up Dornoch Tce.

0 comments: