Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Kenmore, South East Qld, Australia
I'm a vegetarian who loves dining out, dark chocolate and catching up with friends over a run or a bike ride followed by a yummy breakfast. I live with my carnivorous husband, dalmatian dog and burmese cat.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Uni cycle

Today was my first trip back on the bike and it was all that I was expecting!!

I struggled up Dornoch Tce, we went over the Goodwill Bridge and then regrouped at the Uni, but because I was last and I wasn't really paying attention (Tanya and I were chatting) we lost the pack. We struggled to keep up and got tailed off big time! Never mind, they regrouped around the corner.

The main set was riding from the University out to the end of Long Pocket and back at race pace. We rode in groups of 4 and worked together.

We only got 1 and a half loops in before it was time to head back so that was a bit disappointing. I struggled with the cycle this morning. I felt as though I had lost a fair bit of fitness and I felt as though my confidence had declined as well. I think that the best thing that I can do now is get on the bike and ride as often as I can. I am hoping to ride 4 times a week with 3 of them being on the road. We'll see how that goes.

0 comments: