Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Kenmore, South East Qld, Australia
I'm a vegetarian who loves dining out, dark chocolate and catching up with friends over a run or a bike ride followed by a yummy breakfast. I live with my carnivorous husband, dalmatian dog and burmese cat.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Swim

Tonights swim was hard.

We did a lot of drills which included catch up and one arm drill.

We then did a 1km main set which was all done with a pool buoy. The pool was split so that it was a 25mtr pool.

1 x 200mtr on the 4min
2 x 150mtr on the 3min
3 x 100mtr on the 2min
4 x 50mtr on the 1min

I couldn't keep up. There was a couple that I was coming in on the minute, but mostly I was over the minute.

It goes to show that I still really suck at the pool buoy. Hopefully I can improve this over winter and get my stroke more reliant on my pull rather than my kick which will help with the cycle and run.

0 comments: