Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Kenmore, South East Qld, Australia
I'm a vegetarian who loves dining out, dark chocolate and catching up with friends over a run or a bike ride followed by a yummy breakfast. I live with my carnivorous husband, dalmatian dog and burmese cat.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Run with Robson

Robson loves stairs.

I hate stairs...

You can see where this is going! We managed to find stairs at South Bank that I didn't even know existed! We did a lot of drills, quick steps, lunges, high knees, butt kicks, the works.

We then ran over the bridge and did a bit of race pace efforts with a final effort over the Goodwill bridge - then some more stairs at the Ship Inn! Where does he find these stairs?

My quads were feeling it. However I was pretty happy with my overall fitness, it feels as though I have lost fitness which you would expect, but not too much. I can see myself being back to where I was in a couple of weeks.

We did a lot of stretching which was great. Poor Robson, Dad was the only guy and the girsl were all talking and gossiping rather than listening to his stretching instructions. Robson does know some great stretches, they were great. We did a bit of shoulder stretching which went down well.

Coffee and toast afterwards made for a very civilised morning.

0 comments: