Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Kenmore, South East Qld, Australia
I'm a vegetarian who loves dining out, dark chocolate and catching up with friends over a run or a bike ride followed by a yummy breakfast. I live with my carnivorous husband, dalmatian dog and burmese cat.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

13km run from home to St Lucia and return

This was a good run. Nattie and I headed out to St Lucia for a bit of a change of scenery.

Damn hills - they are everywhere! We had a lot of breaks for water and I took a Powerbar and ate that in sections. It was a good run and Nattie seemed to cope OK with the distance. I had arranged to ring Craig to come and pick her up incase she struggled. But I managed to get her to drink water a few times and it wasn't overly hot so it was all OK for her. Will try and get into the habit of her drinking a little on these longer runs.

0 comments: