Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Kenmore, South East Qld, Australia
I'm a vegetarian who loves dining out, dark chocolate and catching up with friends over a run or a bike ride followed by a yummy breakfast. I live with my carnivorous husband, dalmatian dog and burmese cat.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Coomera loops

Today Craig, Dad and I all met to do some Coomera loops. It was Dad's first ride in a while, Craig had done a few rides but not a lot since his Ironman in April.

Dad did 1 loop, Craig did 2 and a bit loops and I did 90kms and whilst it is still slow my endurance is certainly building up. I felt pretty comfortable and managed to pull up OK so I am thrilled with that effort.

When I finished Craig asked me if I felt like running; definitely not!!! The thought of running off the bike was not really my idea of fun, I guess I will have to start to contemplate it if I am going to do the half ironman, but I'm just not ready for it yet!

0 comments: