Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Kenmore, South East Qld, Australia
I'm a vegetarian who loves dining out, dark chocolate and catching up with friends over a run or a bike ride followed by a yummy breakfast. I live with my carnivorous husband, dalmatian dog and burmese cat.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

2hr run with Sarah

Sarah had to go to work today but was still keen to run and I am keen to run with Sarah as she is good for my running. I certainly run a bit faster when I am running with her.

So we arranged to meet in the middle of the night to run with our headlamps on. We headed out from Sarah's place and ended up running around Newstead house a couple of times and then headed home. I continued another 10 minutes as I was feeling OK, although it fell apart pretty quickly! I needed a toilet and couldn't find one and then I was attempting to eat jelly beans and just about choked on them! I coped OK with the vegemite sandwiches though, so might make a habit of them.

I think all in all it was around 16-17kms which is a fabulous run to have completed, I was really happy with it.

0 comments: