Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Kenmore, South East Qld, Australia
I'm a vegetarian who loves dining out, dark chocolate and catching up with friends over a run or a bike ride followed by a yummy breakfast. I live with my carnivorous husband, dalmatian dog and burmese cat.

Friday, August 28, 2009

River Loop with Leah and her friend Sarah

We met at Alberto's for a river loop.

I hadn't met Leah's friend Sarah before, she was lovely, we headed out and did a river loop. It was a good ride. There were times where I was working pretty hard but then there were times where we were able to ride along and have a chat. It was really nice.

Afterwards was the all important coffee, Nigel and Jeff were already there patiently waiting for us. We might try and make this a permanent fixture i think.

0 comments: