Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Kenmore, South East Qld, Australia
I'm a vegetarian who loves dining out, dark chocolate and catching up with friends over a run or a bike ride followed by a yummy breakfast. I live with my carnivorous husband, dalmatian dog and burmese cat.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Cootha reps

Today I rode from home and met the crew for 2 Mt Cootha reps. Naomi, Bec, Sophie and Jacque were all there.

It was a beautiful morning and we headed up the hill in pitch darkness, we met at 5:10!

I was feeling OK, although maybe it was my 2 days off previous. I was the slowest around but it was a good session. It was the first time that I had ridden over the new overpass to Cootha, it was great, they have done a really good job with it.

Get to look forward to 3 loops next week - gulp!

0 comments: