Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Kenmore, South East Qld, Australia
I'm a vegetarian who loves dining out, dark chocolate and catching up with friends over a run or a bike ride followed by a yummy breakfast. I live with my carnivorous husband, dalmatian dog and burmese cat.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Spin Class and 30min run on treadmill

Tonight we did a spin class and Suzanne took it. It was a pretty solid session where we had to hold 80% wattage with different cadences. I held my wattage around 180-200watts. Our efforts were 4mins on 2mins off. I think we did around 8 of these with varying cadences.

After the spin Jacque and I hit the treadmills, we both ran for 30 minutes. I found it a tough run, but it was good to use the treadmills and keep the pressure to our legs to a minimum.

0 comments: