Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Kenmore, South East Qld, Australia
I'm a vegetarian who loves dining out, dark chocolate and catching up with friends over a run or a bike ride followed by a yummy breakfast. I live with my carnivorous husband, dalmatian dog and burmese cat.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Inter Club Run

Tonight we participated in the annual Inter Club run.

We did this one last year as part of Intraining and we went along this year representing Brisbane Tri Squad.

It was a 3km course from the Botanic Gardens along the bike path towards the regatta, but turning around at the end of the floating walkway where it turns to bitumen.

Sophie and I ran together and kept each other honest. We are very similar runners, so it was good to run side by side. I don't feel as though I could have went any harder on the way back, the way out was a bit easier as we were held up a little by other runners.

Neither of us timed it which was a bit hopeless so I have no idea what pace we were at and because I haven't been using my foot pod for a while I wouldn't have a clue how I am running - I suspect slowly!

0 comments: