Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Kenmore, South East Qld, Australia
I'm a vegetarian who loves dining out, dark chocolate and catching up with friends over a run or a bike ride followed by a yummy breakfast. I live with my carnivorous husband, dalmatian dog and burmese cat.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Spin at home with Dad

The forecast this morning was for monsoonal rains easing into rain and showers in the afternoon, so the BTS cycle was cancelled. I was kind of relieved that it was cancelled as I was already leaning towards doing a spin at home instead of trying to tackle Mt Gravatt in monsoonal rains!




I spoke to Dad and we arranged to do the spin together. Craig was in Sydney entertaining clients so we ploughed on with our fitness without him!




We did the Big Gear Strength Spinervals DVD which is actually the same one that I did last Wednesday. I figured that this was close enough to doing the Mt Gravatt progressive gears that we had been doing.


Needless to say, it was hard work. I had the air conditioner on and I had the fan on but it was not enough, I was sweating buckets. Next time I will put the fan on the coffee table to make it a bit higher.



This is a great workout for 55 minutes. It really is fantastic, my legs were burning.

0 comments: