Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Kenmore, South East Qld, Australia
I'm a vegetarian who loves dining out, dark chocolate and catching up with friends over a run or a bike ride followed by a yummy breakfast. I live with my carnivorous husband, dalmatian dog and burmese cat.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Swim

A group of us from work all hit the pool together.



It's nice when you can get a group together, it helps me to make sure that I go. I have been struggling with swimming lately. I think because I know that I can get through the swim leg with little training doesn't help my cause. I have to swim more than once a week which seems to be my average swim training!



The session I did was very easy; 1km swim continuous, timing the 500mtrs (both just under the 10min mark). Followed by 200mtrs kick, 200mtrs pull (bilaterally breathing), 100m breaststroke warmdown.



I felt good, my stroke was feeling OK, I was pulling through the water well. I think now, I just need to expand on it to get some endurance back and then attend a few of Mark's BTS lunchtime Saturday sessions and it will start to come together nicely.



It was a bit of a confidence builder swim

0 comments: