Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Kenmore, South East Qld, Australia
I'm a vegetarian who loves dining out, dark chocolate and catching up with friends over a run or a bike ride followed by a yummy breakfast. I live with my carnivorous husband, dalmatian dog and burmese cat.

Friday, November 27, 2009

Friday ride

These are good rides!  It's really a coffee ride. 

Craig, Muffy and I left our place and cruised into West End and then the guys did their river loop and we did ours. There was 7 of us this morning, it was a nice relaxed pace and we had no dramas or issues.  My legs felt quite dead, I expect it is probably from Cootha on Wednesday.  I was thankful that the ride was easy, that's for sure.

I rode into work after coffee.  The only problem riding with that is having to ride home again.  I really didn't feel like riding home.  It was OK though, I took it really easy and then jumped in the pool when I got home.  It was 33 degrees today, so it was quite warm.

All in all the ride was about 2 hours this morning and a 40min ride home this afternoon.

0 comments: