Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Kenmore, South East Qld, Australia
I'm a vegetarian who loves dining out, dark chocolate and catching up with friends over a run or a bike ride followed by a yummy breakfast. I live with my carnivorous husband, dalmatian dog and burmese cat.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Swimming is my weak leg...

Well, I did Noosa Triathlon 10 days ago and all I can say is that swimming is my weakest leg! I can confirm this with a 35minute 1500m wetsuit swim - not good Mav!

So, I am going to try and get in a minimum of 4 sessions in a week, most of it with pool paddles for the next 4 or 5 weeks and see where I am at.

Today's swim session consisted of a 400m easy w/u with paddles/pb, 4 x 100m easy with the last 25m all out with paddles/pb, 200m time trial with no paddles/pb, 4 x 100m easy with the last 25m all out with paddles/pb, another 200m time trial with no paddles/pb, followed by a 400m easy c/d with paddles/pb.

The 200m time trials were 3mins 50secs and 4mins 03secs consecutively. This session is going to be performed weekly and I am hoping that I can get these down to 3mins 40secs for the both of them...

0 comments: