Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Kenmore, South East Qld, Australia
I'm a vegetarian who loves dining out, dark chocolate and catching up with friends over a run or a bike ride followed by a yummy breakfast. I live with my carnivorous husband, dalmatian dog and burmese cat.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Nundah Crit Session

I love these sessions!

They seem to be the only sessions that I have any degree of competence at.

The session this morning was a 20min warmup, 2 x 15min FAST with a cadence of 70-80 with a 5min break in between, 20min cool down.

Jacque G didn't show up, she slept through the alarm which is a pretty good indication that she needed the sleep!

I started a bit behind Faye and Craig as I had to wait for the toilets to get unlocked as I was too uncomfortable to do a fast 15min without relieving my bladder!

The 2 x 15mins felt good, I was working hard, breathing hard, my legs were just under the lactic threshold so all in all it was spot on.  I actually managed to pass Craig during one of the efforts which is the first time I have ever done that.  I'm not sure who was more surprised; me or Craig! 

0 comments: