Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Kenmore, South East Qld, Australia
I'm a vegetarian who loves dining out, dark chocolate and catching up with friends over a run or a bike ride followed by a yummy breakfast. I live with my carnivorous husband, dalmatian dog and burmese cat.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Swim 30 x 50m easy - hell yeah!!!

Well my swim programme is 30 x 50m easy today. Not sure if this is a typo or not, but who am I to argue with the Ironguides programe writers!

I did most of it freestyle, very easy, without paddles and pool buoy. I had a few breaks at the end to chat to some guys from work and then headed out again. I did the last couple of hundred with breastroke thrown in for good measure.

Very civilised indeed! I wonder if these sessions will continue.... Hmmm, somehow me thinks not!

0 comments: