Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Kenmore, South East Qld, Australia
I'm a vegetarian who loves dining out, dark chocolate and catching up with friends over a run or a bike ride followed by a yummy breakfast. I live with my carnivorous husband, dalmatian dog and burmese cat.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Mt Nebo!

Don't tell anyone, but I really enjoy riding up Mt Nebo.

Whilst I suck at hills and they are definately my weakness if I am not pressured and can go at my own pace I really enjoy it.

Nebo is a nice ride; there is nothing too steep and it is just a gradual climb up with a few downhills to recover and have a drink, etc.

It was really hot and I sweated buckets and drank buckets but it was really lovely to sit down at the Coffee Club at The Gap and enjoy a hot breakfast. There were quite a number of us and it was a nice social group.

The ride was just over 2 hours which is very civilised.  Faye and I have decided that we will try and do repeats of this in our IM training.  We were talking 4 repeats, but in hindsight I think 3 will do it.

0 comments: