Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Kenmore, South East Qld, Australia
I'm a vegetarian who loves dining out, dark chocolate and catching up with friends over a run or a bike ride followed by a yummy breakfast. I live with my carnivorous husband, dalmatian dog and burmese cat.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve River Loop

This morning was a great ride; it was the day before Christmas and I knew it was going to be festive when Craig, Muffy and I were riding in to West End and we caught a guy at the lights with tinsel and baubles hanging off him and his bike!

We met the others at West End and cruised around the River Loop.  Nicole had her Ipod speaker and we got to listen to christmas carols along the way (really it was incentive to ride harder to get in front so you couldn't hear them!!!).

We picked up Chris and Rob along the way who we used to ride with and it was great catching up with them.  they joined us for coffee afterward at Alberto's for a bit of a chin wag.

I wasn't working today so Craig and I had our leisurely coffee and then ambled home to prepare the house for Christmas!

0 comments: