Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Kenmore, South East Qld, Australia
I'm a vegetarian who loves dining out, dark chocolate and catching up with friends over a run or a bike ride followed by a yummy breakfast. I live with my carnivorous husband, dalmatian dog and burmese cat.

Monday, December 21, 2009

Monday Crit session

This morning's set was a Time Trial.

30min warmup where I chatted to Faye and tried to get the blood pumping in to the legs...

Then 30min of TT.  It was a bit windy and seemed to get windier the more we went on.  But I managed to do 16.8kms in 30mins.  Which makes my average 33.6km/hr.

I was pretty happy with that.

This will give me a good benchmark to work with.

And the best news - Craig didn't lap me!  The longer his Ridley take to get on the road the better it will be for me not being lapped!

0 comments: