Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Kenmore, South East Qld, Australia
I'm a vegetarian who loves dining out, dark chocolate and catching up with friends over a run or a bike ride followed by a yummy breakfast. I live with my carnivorous husband, dalmatian dog and burmese cat.

Monday, February 22, 2010

1500m recovery swim

This swim was supposed to happen yesterday afternoon, after my long run.

However...  I had an afternoon nap which turned into a sleep, which turned into not having enough time to swim!

Never mind, I have been really valuing the afternoon nap and find that I am really needing them on the weekends where there is a long ride and a long run.

The valley pool has finally opened up after having a whole month of school swimming carnivals and swimming there today was brilliant.  I had 1 other person in my lane and I just ambled along with no pressure and just cruised out the 15 x 100m's.  If I felt like taking the 15sec rest I took it, otherwise I just kept on going.  I felt good and even though I am not swimming any faster, I am swimming more comfortably.

0 comments: