Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Kenmore, South East Qld, Australia
I'm a vegetarian who loves dining out, dark chocolate and catching up with friends over a run or a bike ride followed by a yummy breakfast. I live with my carnivorous husband, dalmatian dog and burmese cat.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Power Intervals

The set consisted of:
Warmup 20mins easy
20min Power Intervals 40-50 cadence for 1 minute with 1minute easy recovery.
Cool down was 15mins easy.

There was no running off the bike this time which I was thankful for.  In fact, my heart wasn't really in this session.  I was tired and had the TV on and I was more interested in the news and what was going on than in to the intervals.  Although I did manage to get through them all in the highest gear, in the 3rd last resistance on the wind trainer which is not too shabby. I think next time I will have to up the ante and do them in the 2nd last resistance and put some solid effort in.

0 comments: