So, it was 30 x 100's.
3 x 100's warmup
24 x 100's 15secs rest, every 3rd 100 swim the last 50 ALL OUT
3 x 100's cool down.
I really liked this set. I got to the pool just before opening and there were a handful of us waiting to get in and swim. It was funny, because it was a long'ish set most of those people had left and a new lot of people had come and go by the time I had finished!
My swimming is not fast, but it is feeling comfortable and effortless which is right where I need to be at the moment. I just concentrated on a nice long stroke trying to pull as much water through as I could.
Hopefully, this will hold me in good stead to get out of the swim relaxed, calm and ready for a 180km bike ride!
-
0 comments:
Post a Comment