Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Kenmore, South East Qld, Australia
I'm a vegetarian who loves dining out, dark chocolate and catching up with friends over a run or a bike ride followed by a yummy breakfast. I live with my carnivorous husband, dalmatian dog and burmese cat.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Power Intervals

20min warmup
20 x 1min power intervals, HARD at 40-50 cadence, with 1min EASY break
15min run on the treadmill
10min cool down.

This session was good, I watched the news and caught up on all the gossip whilst sweating and puffing away. 

I was worried about how my legs were going to pull up after the long run yesterday.  I slept in my skins and they actually didn't feel too bad.  Just a bit tight.  The run was OK, I was waiting for it to really hurt, but it was fine so I was pleasantly surprised.  I stretched well after the session and cooked up a big scrambled eggs and fried mushrroms with fried tomato, washed down with a latte - yum!  That should fix me up!

0 comments: