Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Kenmore, South East Qld, Australia
I'm a vegetarian who loves dining out, dark chocolate and catching up with friends over a run or a bike ride followed by a yummy breakfast. I live with my carnivorous husband, dalmatian dog and burmese cat.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Combined bike/run

I was supposed to run on Thursday, however I chose to have lunch with a friend instead of running at lunchtime and then when Craig came in to pick me up from work he wanted take-away for dinner, so we got that while we were out.  Hence no run in the afternoon either.  It would seem my motivation is somewhat lacking...

So, I did a wind trainer session with a run off the bike as one session.  A bit naughty seeing as they were supposed to be separated, however both were done very easy.  It was just a 45min easy spin, followed by a 30min easy run. I felt OK.

0 comments: