Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Kenmore, South East Qld, Australia
I'm a vegetarian who loves dining out, dark chocolate and catching up with friends over a run or a bike ride followed by a yummy breakfast. I live with my carnivorous husband, dalmatian dog and burmese cat.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thursday swim

Well, I ditched the squad swim and found myself sleeping in an extra 20mins and swimming at the Jindalee Pool instead!

My swim took about 1hr 20mins and the most people I had in my lane was 2 others in a 50m lane.  So, nobody got in my way and I was able to get a good quality session in. 

Although, for some reason my swimming has gone backwards.  My swim time at Gundi was slow and my 200m time trial today was slow.  (3mins 44secs).  I think that I need to go back to slowing my stroke down, concentrating on getting power out of my stroke as I felt as though I was getting back to 'choppy' stroke.  So, I will work on this over the coming weeks.

All in all I swum 3.4km's.  Not too fatigued afterwards, so pretty happy with that.

0 comments: