Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Kenmore, South East Qld, Australia
I'm a vegetarian who loves dining out, dark chocolate and catching up with friends over a run or a bike ride followed by a yummy breakfast. I live with my carnivorous husband, dalmatian dog and burmese cat.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday Coffee ride!

I was going to swim in the morning, but a few of us triathl3tes www.triathl3te.com.au had organised to do a long swim/ride on the Saturday, so I thought that a coffee ride was in order!

The ride was good, I hung onto the guys until Indooroopilly where I lost them around a roundabout (my roundabout and descending skills need some work!).  I could have sprinted and got back on to them, but my HR was through the roof already, so I cruised and waited for the rest of the girls to come through and joined them. 

It was good to enjoy a ride and not have any pressure, just to ride for the fun of it.

0 comments: