Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Kenmore, South East Qld, Australia
I'm a vegetarian who loves dining out, dark chocolate and catching up with friends over a run or a bike ride followed by a yummy breakfast. I live with my carnivorous husband, dalmatian dog and burmese cat.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

70min easy flat ride - Yay for taper week!!!

Faye, Craig and I met at the Nundah crit track.  It was quite busy and we soon discovered that a lot of the other IM NZ guys were here.  Jacque was also riding around, she wasn't supposed to be getting her bike back from being serviced until tonight but she managed to get it back early.

The four of us headed out for a cruisy ride to Nudgee Beach and back.  It was good, we managed to catch up and banter all the way out there and back.  I still had 10minutes to ride when we got back and Craig had 30minutes so I cruised around the crit track for a bit more with Craig and then let him finish off his session.

I think we are getting to the point where we all really want to finish the race well as we have done all the hard work.  We are looking forward to not having structured sessions, we are looking forward to finishing a ride and having breakfast rather than a late lunch!

0 comments: