Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Kenmore, South East Qld, Australia
I'm a vegetarian who loves dining out, dark chocolate and catching up with friends over a run or a bike ride followed by a yummy breakfast. I live with my carnivorous husband, dalmatian dog and burmese cat.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

BTS Swim set

This morning was the BTS Ironman swim set.

Tim took the session and it was a really good solid session.  I really enjoyed it.

It was 28 x 100's as follows:

1 x 100m freestyle on the 2mins
1 x 25m scull, 25m free, 25m scull, 25m free on the 2mins 30secs
1 x 100m freestyle on the 2mins
1 x 25m one arm drill, 25m free, 25m one arm drill, 25m free,on the 2mins 30secs

Repeat 7 times.

Tim got us to change the one arm drill to fingertip drill 2/3rds the way through.

I felt comfortable in the water and I felt as though I could go faster if I had to at any time.  All in all I am happy enough with how my swimming is coming along.  No, I'm not going to do a fast time at Ironman NZ, however I am pretty sure that I will come out feeling nice and comfortable and that's my main objective at this point in time.

0 comments: