Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Kenmore, South East Qld, Australia
I'm a vegetarian who loves dining out, dark chocolate and catching up with friends over a run or a bike ride followed by a yummy breakfast. I live with my carnivorous husband, dalmatian dog and burmese cat.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Easy recovery swim

Craig and I did something unprecedented today - we went to the movies!  It was great, although the movie was not - "Up in the air", a pretty nothing movie and one best watched on DVD or not at all even though it does have George Clooney in it!  The most amazing part of the movie experience is that Craig survived it withough a frozen coke and popcorn.  This has not been done before.  It was a big day.

So, we had to summon up the motivation after our movie experience to go swimming...  A few procrastinations along the way, but we got there in the end.

Craig did an easy 2k's and I did an easy 1.5k's.  It was nice, no pressure, no timing, so stress.  We were at the Jindalee pool in school holidays and we still managed to share a 50m lane.

0 comments: