Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Kenmore, South East Qld, Australia
I'm a vegetarian who loves dining out, dark chocolate and catching up with friends over a run or a bike ride followed by a yummy breakfast. I live with my carnivorous husband, dalmatian dog and burmese cat.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thursday BTS squad swim

This swim was a bit disappointing.  Normally we have 3 swimmers in the lane and we all work pretty well together.  However, today there were more swimmers as the session was opened up to other members of the squad.  I think we had 7 or 8 in our lane and it was one of those sessions where I was either on someone's toes or they were on mine, so it made the session a bit frustrating.  I felt as though I was swimming OK, so I did get some quality swimming out of it, but I certainly won't be in a rush to go back and do this set.  I will probably do this session at Jindalee pool instead and see how I go there.  I lost count of how far we swum, I am guessing we would have covered close to 3km's as it was pretty solid.

0 comments: