Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Kenmore, South East Qld, Australia
I'm a vegetarian who loves dining out, dark chocolate and catching up with friends over a run or a bike ride followed by a yummy breakfast. I live with my carnivorous husband, dalmatian dog and burmese cat.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wednesday - 60min easy spin

How nice is that!

I can't remember the last time I got on my bike and only rode for 60mins.  It was bliss, I slept in, leisurely hit the bikeway into town and then turned around.  It was so civilised.  I didn't take electrolytes, I even forgot my phone.  It felt great to not have to think about hydration, nutrition, water bottle and food logistics, blah, blah, blah!

I felt like I could re-use my clothes!  (I won't - of course!).

I love recovery week!

0 comments: