Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Kenmore, South East Qld, Australia
I'm a vegetarian who loves dining out, dark chocolate and catching up with friends over a run or a bike ride followed by a yummy breakfast. I live with my carnivorous husband, dalmatian dog and burmese cat.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Swimming

Today's swim set was 15 x 100m's easy with 15secs break - noice!!!

Alicia joined me from work - it was her first swim in a while so we both just cruised up and down the pool. 

I did 4 x 100m freestyle, 1 x 100m breastroke, 3 x 100m freestyle, 1 x 100m breaststroke, 3 x 100m freestyle, 1 x 100m breastroke, 2 x 100m freestyle and then 1 x 100m kick.

If you add this up it is actually 16 x 100m's, it was all really cruisy with a break after each 100m.  It was really enjoyable.

In the back of my mind I know that recovery week is not going to last forever and I have a nagging thought that I'm going to really struggle with the training workload that is about to come my way, but for now - I'm taking this.

0 comments: