Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Kenmore, South East Qld, Australia
I'm a vegetarian who loves dining out, dark chocolate and catching up with friends over a run or a bike ride followed by a yummy breakfast. I live with my carnivorous husband, dalmatian dog and burmese cat.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Power Intervals

I had the day off work today so that I can prepare everything for the drive out to Goondiwindi on Saturday.

So, I took the opportunity for a sleep in which was made all the more sweet as it was raining outside.  It was quite blissful to lie in bed listening to the rain.

Later on in the day I did the power intervals set, however I didn't run off the bike.  Mainly because Craig rang me as I was just finishing them off.  Craig is in the States so our opportunity to catch up is few and far between due to the time difference.  Seeing as I ran the day before I wasn't too disappointed to skip the run. 

I have nothing planned for the Saturday, we will be leaving early and driving out to Goondiwindi aiming to get there around lunchtime.  A swim in the river in the afternoon to 'test the waters' and that will be it.  Hydrating and eating well in preparation for the race on Sunday.

0 comments: