Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Kenmore, South East Qld, Australia
I'm a vegetarian who loves dining out, dark chocolate and catching up with friends over a run or a bike ride followed by a yummy breakfast. I live with my carnivorous husband, dalmatian dog and burmese cat.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Coffee ride!

Ahhh, the coffee ride.  This is my sanity.

It was nice this morning with 6 of us taking in the sights of Brisbane at the best time of the day.

I rode from home with Muffy and then we all assembled at West End.  The guys and girls all left at the same time and the way it ended up the guys were at the back of our group.  We got every traffic light which is really frustrating.  Once onto Coronation drive I was expecting the guys to overtake us, but they waited until we got to St Lucia!  We re-assembled with the guys and Faye out front and the girls made up the second more leisurely chatty group - far more civilised!

It was a lovely ride.  Finished it off at Alberto's with a massive Iced Coffee and honey toast and then had the luxury of Craig dropping me in to work because he had driven in to do a run with Sarah instead of the ride.

Great start to the day!

0 comments: