This session was hard, just for something different.
The main set was 10 x 50mtrs sprints. This was really good. There were 2 per lane going at the same time and I was paired up with Suzanne and we really pushed each other along. I would start out in front and then she would gradually reel me in until there was nothing in it at the end. My goal was to keep her behind me - this didn't always work, but I was able to hold her off for most of them.
I was trying not to 'flap' through the water. I was trying to keep my stroke strong and once I had a good hold of the water trying to increase the speed of my stroke underwater. I don't think that it necessarily worked, but maybe if I concentrate on it for long enough it might start to make a difference.
-
0 comments:
Post a Comment