Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Kenmore, South East Qld, Australia
I'm a vegetarian who loves dining out, dark chocolate and catching up with friends over a run or a bike ride followed by a yummy breakfast. I live with my carnivorous husband, dalmatian dog and burmese cat.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Ride Inside

This was the same session as the week before with the 3 x 10minute efforts at 90% heart rate and 110 cadence with a 5minute break in between.

Mark came around to me at one stage and my heart rate was in the 140's and my cadence was at 102. Needless to say he told me to lift my cadence! I really struggle with the high cadence. I don't know what it is. 10 minutes seems like an eternity too. The third one I was actually a bit better at it, but it still needs work.

We then did 3 x 2min efforts with 2mins break in between at 90 cadence, in the hardest gear we could maintain. I was in my big chain ring, around the middle at the back and I was on the second resistance on the rollers, so I was quite happy with that effort!

The run off the bike felt strong, it is starting to come together. Paul actually said to me that he got up beside me and couldn't overtake me, he couldn't shake me off - yeah right! The comment made me feel good though!

0 comments: