Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Kenmore, South East Qld, Australia
I'm a vegetarian who loves dining out, dark chocolate and catching up with friends over a run or a bike ride followed by a yummy breakfast. I live with my carnivorous husband, dalmatian dog and burmese cat.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Feeling Shattered!

After the time trial on Friday I was shattered. Physically I was just plain exhausted. I think that it is the same for all of us, I know a few of the girls who have gone through this and taken a couple of days off to recover. So this is exactly what I will do.

I think that if you try and push through a downturn like this it can only lead to grief and I really don't want to let my immune system down to get sick just prior to Mooloolaba.

So, I am going to see how I go and play it by ear.

0 comments: