Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Kenmore, South East Qld, Australia
I'm a vegetarian who loves dining out, dark chocolate and catching up with friends over a run or a bike ride followed by a yummy breakfast. I live with my carnivorous husband, dalmatian dog and burmese cat.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Swimming with BTS

Swim session tonight was good. There was a lot of flipper work, however I left my flippers (and towel) behind! It was a blessing in disguise really as there was no way that I would have got through without some major cramping. As it was I had minor foot cramps and a calf cramp.

The session was a taper session, so there was a bit of speed work and drills and swimming whilst sighting the buoys, etc.

It was a good session. I felt as though I wasn't swimming as cleanly as I would like. Tomorrow I will concentrate on my stroke and try and get it just right before the weekend. I still have a couple of swims before so I think that will be enough to 'tune' it up beforehand.

0 comments: