Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Kenmore, South East Qld, Australia
I'm a vegetarian who loves dining out, dark chocolate and catching up with friends over a run or a bike ride followed by a yummy breakfast. I live with my carnivorous husband, dalmatian dog and burmese cat.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Lunchtime Swim

Today I did Trent's lunchtime squad session.

We did some intervals, as in 25 hard, 75 easy, then 25 hard 25 medium, 25 recovery. The sessions all seem to be trying to find that difference in pace of which I struggle with. I am really concentrating on trying to make my stroke strong at the moment. Lots of focus on grabbing the water and really pushing it behind me so that it is 'pushed' out behind my thighs.

I can feel myself getting stronger in the swim - if only I started training a little bit earlier!

0 comments: