Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Kenmore, South East Qld, Australia
I'm a vegetarian who loves dining out, dark chocolate and catching up with friends over a run or a bike ride followed by a yummy breakfast. I live with my carnivorous husband, dalmatian dog and burmese cat.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Night swimming with BTS Squad

No running this morning due to my foot being sore - bummer.

I did the swim tonight with BTS. It was a good swim solid swim.

It consisted of the following:

300mtr warmup, 25 kick, 75 free.
6 x 50mtrs 25 hard/25 easy
30 x 50mtrs on the 1min
In and Out fun stuff
100mtr warmdown

The main set was the 30 x 50mtrs and these I was doing on the 55secs or thereabouts and getting 5secs break. I was bringing them in OK, I wasn't too fatigued and the break was enough. I could have pushed myself a bit more and then had a bit more of a break, but I was worried about cramping. I was fairly consistent with them though, so I was happy with that.

I was in the slowest lane, leading it out or going 2nd or 3rd. I'll have to try and get into the 2nd lane. Ixchel and Craig are in there. Perhaps I should start doing some consistent training and I may be able to get into that lane!

0 comments: