Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Kenmore, South East Qld, Australia
I'm a vegetarian who loves dining out, dark chocolate and catching up with friends over a run or a bike ride followed by a yummy breakfast. I live with my carnivorous husband, dalmatian dog and burmese cat.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Treadmill run

I decided to go to the gym today to do a treadmill run.

I needed to do a 30min run, but I didn't want to be running on concrete or bitumen and because we have had a lot of rain I thought that it would probably be a bit wet trying to attempt it on the grass, so off to the gym I went.

How boring.... Now I know why I love to run outdoors! The run felt good, my foot felt OK. I felt a bit sluggish, but I guess that's to be expected as it has been a couple of really hard weeks training wise.

I stretched well afterwards and my foot didn't pull up sore a couple of hours after - so this is great. I am feeling a lot more confident now and I am very hopeful that my change in shoes is going to make all the difference! High hopes are on these Gel Kayano's that is for sure!

0 comments: