Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Kenmore, South East Qld, Australia
I'm a vegetarian who loves dining out, dark chocolate and catching up with friends over a run or a bike ride followed by a yummy breakfast. I live with my carnivorous husband, dalmatian dog and burmese cat.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wednesday BTS Cycle

I was very worried about today's ride. The roads were quite wet. It wasn't actually raining but it had just finished and there was a lot of puddles about.

Once I am in this worried state there is no real way that I have discovered to relax and have a good session.

The session was some 5 minute efforts, some 2 minute effors and some 30sec efforts, all with 3minutes break in between. I really struggled on all of it. I think that I got benefits out of the session, however when I was pushing at 90% effort nothing was happening!

My HR was around the high 160's when doing the sprints so it was up there for the bike which is why I think that I got something out of the session even though I was tagging along at the back!

I'll just put it down to one of those days...

0 comments: